“To become the best study program in the field of Library and Information Science that has an impact on society, as well as to create human resources with character, quality, competitiveness and innovation on an international scale in 2025”
- Organizing library and information science education programs to prepare graduates as professional with excellent character and able to compete at national and international levels.
- Conduct research, development, and application of science and technology in the field of library and information science.
- Conduct and implement research results by community service activities to help and solve problems in society through creative and innovative works in the field of library and information science.
- Establish strategic cooperation and partnerships with the government, business and industry, educational institutions, and other universities both domestically and abroad in order to improve the quality of the Tridharma Perguruan Tinggi (university’s three principles) on an ongoing basis by applying the principles of equality, partnership and mutual respect.
- Create professional graduates with excellent character and are able to complete at national and international levels.
- Produce research works for the development and application of science in the fields of library and information science in Indonesia.
- Provide community service professionally with creative and innovative works in the fields of library and information science through strengthening collaboration between study programs and educational institutions, companies, governments, professional organizations, and related national and international institutions.
- Produce networks and strategic and sustainable partnerships in quality higher education Tridharma activities with the principles of equality, partnership and mutual respect.